Accreditation and Outcomes Support Assistant (Summer Student)
Practice Quality and Improvement
Full-time temporary: June 11 – August 10, 2018
“Aspen partners in community with youth, families and communities to unlock potential and transform lives. We are about People First, Community Always.”
With a vision of “Together, we will lead the way as agents for action and sustainable change” Aspen Family and Community Network Society has an exciting opportunity for a summer student Accreditation and Outcomes Support Assistant with the Practice and Quality Improvement Portfolio. The Practice and Quality Improvement Team is responsible for accreditation, monitoring and evaluation of agency and program objectives (which includes implementation of a new case management system), policy review and implementation, the development of Agency and portfolio strategies and provides leadership to teams to reach program objectives. The team leverages its knowledge and expertise of agency programs to act as a coach and resource to program staff while fostering Aspen’s organizational culture.
OUR EXPECTATIONS AND YOUR LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
The Accreditation and Outcomes Support Assistant will assist with the following:
- Support of agency programs to be accreditation-ready and engagement in the accreditation review process
- Support of the portfolio with policy revisions and implementation
- Support of the review and analysis of Agency outcomes
- Contribution to Agency reporting activities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUISITES
This role requires our ideal candidate to possess at the minimum the following:
- Applicants must have attended school full-time in the 2017-2018 academic year and intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the fall of 2018
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Education in Social Sciences or related field preferred (equivalency will be considered).
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with data analysis
Closing Date: May 29, 2018
Salary: $16.83 per hour
To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants are asked to email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com.
We thank those applicants who are interested in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.