Donors and Funders
Thank you for making a difference
At Aspen, we are committed to delivering services and programs that meet the highest standards and are proven to deliver effective and sustainable results. We could not do this without the progressive and generous support of our donors and funders. These supporters share our vision of a connected community.
Our supporters are diverse, ranging from individuals, government agencies and service clubs, to community-minded corporations and charitable foundations.
We cannot name everyone here. Sincere thanks to all.
Aspen would like to acknowledge the following long-time funders for their ongoing involvement and financial investment:
- Alberta Health Services
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Calgary and Area Child and Family Services
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- Family and Community Support Services (City of Calgary) (Read the 2015 FCSS Annual Report)
- United Way of Calgary and Area